Sentrim Tented Camp Samburu.
Sentrim Samburus’ location deep inside the reserve guarantees close encounters with samburu’s shier species, including elephant, leopard and Samburu’s famous “Special five” – the rare Reticulated Giraffe, long necked Gerenuk Antelope, Somali Ostrich, Grevy’s zebra, and Majestic Beisa Oryx. Located 345 kms North of Nairobi, the Journey to the camp involves a 50 minutes flight to the Isiolo airstrip followed by a 35 minutes drive through the reserve.
In keeping with new “ green movement” of Kenyan tourism, Sentrim Samburu endeavors to uphold the highest standards of social and enviromental responsibility.
The camp enjoys close relations with the local Samburu community, from which some 70 percent of our employees hail.
Being at the heart of the Jungle, The Sentrim Samburu has the privilege of offering the following quality services to its clientele;
* Guest Laundry
* Room Service
* Bar & Restaurant
- Luxurious modern tents with secluded verandas. In the tent, we provide coffee and tea making facility,fridge,fan, hair drier and Electronic safe deposit boxes
- Riverfront dining deck and an open – air lounge area.
- Freeform swimming pool with sunbathing terrace.
- Custom built four-wheel drive safari vehicles.
- Reliable 240 – volt generator electricity supply.
- Safety deposit boxes for guests’ valuables.
- Camp bookshop.
- Souvenir boutique.
The main dining room has a seating capacity of 50, but meals can also be enjoyed on your private veranda; as well as a spacious lounge and bar area, where our naturalists deliver fascinating slide shows on most evenings.
ACCOMMODATION & ROOMS:
This Luxurious tented lodge offers 20 modern tents with a private view over the wildlife – rich riverbanks.The spacious tents boasts the very latest in luxury camping, with soft beds, en suite bathroom with steaming hot shower. The bathroom also offers a washbasin, flush toilet and sockets for shavers.
5 premium tents with a jacuzzi on the veranda.