Ikoma Tented Camp – Serengeti.
Set in the midst of an incredible scenery of savannah and skies, you find Ikoma Tented Camp, sheltered in a grove of acacia trees. Ikoma has 35 traditional Meru tents, each under thatch with a private veranda overlooking the impressive plains of the Serengeti.
• 35 spacious tented rooms with attached bathroom and a private veranda
with stunning views of the Serengeti
• Bathroom with shower, flush toilet, wash hand basin, soap, towels and bottled water
• Mosquito nets, candles with matches and electrical lighting in the tent
• Camping site with kitchen, toilets and showers
• Charging possibilities for cameras, batteries, etc.
• Spacious restaurant and bar area serving a daily changing 4 course menu,
and complementary coffee and tea in the afternoon
• Full & half board rates; lunch boxes available
• Cold drink service at the rooms by sunset
• Bush breakfast or bush dinner is possible on request
• Support of the local village by daily bed night fees and a yearly grant
• Activities: night game drive, walking safari at sunrise or sunset, visit to
local Maasai village, balloon safari pick up from the camp.